Re: air filter

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Sat Sep 02 2000 - 06:48:19 PDT

>Does anyone have the number for the air filter on a M35a2

I tried to get one from the local truck parts store. The number on the
Donaldson filter is a valid Donaldson number but it is skipped in the
listings. They said that they might be able to get it but that the mil
filters come from a different division within the company and, at least for
Donaldson, it is not as easy as you might think to get products from another
division, especially a mil part. I have yet to hear back from them and so I
assume that they are not going to be able to get them. I just called up
Memphis Eq and had one in a few days.

je