Re: M37 found, value questions

From: Lehmans (lehmans@execpc.com)
Date: Sat Sep 02 2000 - 07:51:37 PDT

Brent,

Sounds like you have a good find. As Lisa posted you can always paint and get
the missing gizmos later. Finding something that starts, stops and has not been
gotten to by the "Iron Moths" is the key. I picked my 52 M-37 up couple of
years ago from the Ohio Mil Reserve it was an active vehicle when they got the
word to dump their old stuff and get "new" hand me downs. As there is no "blue
book" on this stuff the value is in the eye of the buyer. Mine with winch,5 new
tires,full seats,canvas, green paint (which it still wears with unit flashes
etc...) 30K on the odometer, 24V with signals etc... a couple of K more than
your target vehicle. From your description if I were still looking and it
passed before me I would (most likely) plop down the dead presidents and start
havin' fun.

Jus my 0.02 worth. Good luck.

Daryl Lehman
52' M-37