Le Roi T-H844 Manuals

From: GUYTOOL@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 02 2000 - 18:58:36 PDT

I'm the boat guy back. So far, thanks to you, I have discovered that the
engine in an M-123 was a Le Roi T-H844. I was able to find and secure TM
9-8003-1 dated June 1956, Ordnance Maintenance manual for the engine, engine
accessories and clutch.

Going thru it, I still don't have all the data I need. TM 9-8003 continually
refers to TM 9-8002 and that would be the manual that probably has the data I
need. SOooooo---
anybody out there got one? If you do, will you part with it? Or, failing
that, can you tell me Stroke, Compression Ratio, Torque, Engine Weight?

I have discovered that the engine has what we in the boat trade call "wet
headers", meaning that the engine coolant exits the engine thru the exhaust
headers, just perfect for a boat installation. So, maybe I'm on the correct
track, I just need a little more data.

Further, I have found several sources that have the engine, Thanks very much,
and if I can get the additional data, I will probably be getting one soon to
sort of work around during the boat restoration itself.

Thanks in advance---

guy