Re: [MV] Re(2): [MV] Junk on ebay (was: VW FS on Ebay)

From: MARK ZUREVINSKY (maz_concerts@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 03 2000 - 01:51:11 PDT

Greetings Mark,

I guess you are referring to me. It is too bad that you refer to someone
like that whom you do not even know, but I won't spend much of my time
worrying about it. We are all entitled to our own opinion as I have formed
some already myself.

Since you seem to be interested in my activities, I have been very busy
travelling back and forth from Canada to my office in Ukraine. On a personal
note I have just married and spent a wonderful time with my other half
(better) in Yalta, Ukraine. Equally, my associates and I have been very busy
buying various items from vintage cars to motorbikes, armour etc..

In case you did not read my response to another lister, I have solidified an
exclusive arrangement with a specific dealer. This first rights of refusal
understanding has been in place since the very latter part of July and we
are just now preparing the proposed items that will probally be part of the
first shipment (armour). In addition to that, we have already shipped
vintage motorbikes to Canada which are expected to arrive via cargo ship the
second to the third week of September. This purchase was in place before the
above referenced agreement.

In closing I trust the above satisfies your curiousity.

Regards,

Mark Zurevinsky
for MAZ

*posted to the list for information purposes