Re: [MV] Junk on ebay ( WW2 German vehicles from the wilds of Russia)

From: MARK ZUREVINSKY (maz_concerts@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 03 2000 - 00:43:58 PDT

Greetings List,

Just returned back from my vacation in Yalta and saw an interesting post
that made reference to my family name.

Not sure how I should take your comment about me (Mr. Zurevinsky) "Mike",
but I do not interpret it as positive. Since we last corresponded, I have
signed an exclusive arrangement for all armour with a specific dealer.
Unfortunately, I am not at liberty to disclose whom this person is and
frankly do not see such need anyways. In addition to that, I further agreed
to grant him "first rights of refusal" on all other military hardware.

That is why, I have suspended all further correspondence with you as well as
the many others that were interested in the items that I have to offer.

I cannot offer anything to the listers other then "buyer beware". That holds
true if you are buying from any source that does not have a solid
reputation/track record.

If you ask me are there German WWII pieces still in Russia? I have to answer
yes. I just bought a NSU Kettenkred from Samara (Russia) that was delivered
to my storage location here in Ukraine where I am presently. I think that
majority of the listers understand that buying the MV is one thing, getting
the proper export documentation in order is another. This is what we and my
associates pride ourselves on.

In closing , I have and will continue to monitor the list as I find it an
excellent source of information. I trust that you (Mike) will refrain from
using my family name in such a way that gives the reader reason to be
concerned.

Regards,

Mark Zurevinsky
for MAZ