Re: Mil-Veh List Renewal

From: Arthur Kyle -- Mil-Veh Admin (ack@mil-veh.org)
Date: Sun Sep 03 2000 - 09:01:42 PDT

On Sat, 2 Sep 2000 16:46:57 +0100
 "Richard Notton" <Richard@fv623.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> From: "Gavin Broad" <invest@portsmouth-mann.com>
> > Rumour has it that you went to Beltring - is that true?
> >
> Indeed, welcome back Arthur, and why didn't we see you at Beltring ?

Thank you both, and no, I didn't/couldn't make it to Beltring. I could do
little other than work this summer. However, I will look forward to next year
and try to manage my time better.

To bring this back on topic for everyone else, expect some postings from me
about the list and changes to the archive. I also have set up an automated FAQ
system and will post the URL once I have added some additional entries. If you
would like to help administer a web-based FAQ system related to your area of
expertise, drop me a line.

I added the missing [MV] returned the Reply-To heading to the poster, and also
adjusted the bounce processor (which will be good for people with unreliable
e-mail servers). Let me know if you suspect you have become unsubscribed for
no apparent reason.

--Arthur
  Mil-Veh Admin