Re: [MV] Composite Light Wiring

From: MThom15@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 08:38:22 PDT

In a message dated 9/4/2000 11:25:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
pwrwgn@eaglequest.com writes:

<< make sure that the light is clean
 inside and that you don't have a lower resistance path to ground. I
 recently lost the right stop and turn and found a connector with mud in it
 providing a path to ground. >>

I forgot to mention, the composite lights are brand new, dated 93, and don't
have an a spec of dirt anywhere on them. Everything checks out separetely,
but when it's all together, it doesn't work. Thanks for all the replies,
when I finally find the problem, I'll be sure to post an email. Everyone
have a good holiday!!

Matt

^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v
Matt Thompson