Hello to all, and M35-AC2 for auction

From: Jay (dagobert@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 10:42:39 PDT

Hi.
I'm Jay Travis, and I've been lurking around the
archives for a few months now and finally decided to
join in. One thing I ran across while scanning eBay
aircraft parts auctions (another hobby of mine) was
a M35-AC2 for auction, and I thought some of you
guys here might want to know about it. The eBay
auction number is Item #427618230, and it is listed
as a MILITARY M35A2C- TURBO MULTIFUEL 6X6. What it
is doing in the aircraft parts section is beyond me-
I know these things can burn multiple fuels, but I
never realized they were supposed to try and fly!!!
;-) Anyway, check it out if you are looking for
one, and hello to all. I do have a question about
the list subject- I've seen every type of military
vehicle discussed here from a Navy PBR to a
KettenKrad, but what about military aircraft? Any
other aviation fans out there, or am I just the list
oddball?
thanks,
Jay Travis
dagobert@ix.netcom.com