Re: [MV] Composite Light Wiring

From: G740M38@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 11:38:52 PDT

Matt,

Recently had somewhat of the same experience. The turn signal wouldn't work
on the drivers side (front & rear). Independently, the brake light was also
out on the drivers side, yet the 4-ways worked on all four corners. Finally
found a burned contact in the turn signal control switch on the steering
column. Replaced the turn signal control and fixed both problems. Works
like a charm now....... but I still don't know why one contact burned inside
the controller. I'll be keeping an eye on it for a while.

Joe in VA
MVPA906