Re: [MV] Fw: [CJML] 42MB slat grill jeep for sale.

From: COLIN STEVENS (colin@pacdat.net)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 13:01:20 PDT

Yes, a real slat grill jeep can have a glovebox.

Glove box was introduced after MB120697. This was a keylock type.
The pushbutton latch was introduced after MB134356.

The change for the grill from slat to stamped pattern came after MB125809.

Thus about 5,112 Willys MB slat grill jeeps had glove boxes.

Colin Macgregor Stevens
MVPA Member 954 (since 1977)
Editor MAPLE LEAF UP (Est. 1977) newsletter
of Western Command Military Vehicle Historical Society
Pitt Meadows, British Columbia, Canada
E-mail: colin@pacdat.net
Personal web site: http://bcoy1cpb.pacdat.net
1944 Willys MB