Surplus 1997 Calendars

From: Renee Davis (pandr@cybertours.com)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 14:52:32 PDT

Hello all,

Glad to see you back, Arthur!

I happen to have two extra copies of the Military Vehicles Magazine 1997
calendar. They came with my back issue order.

If anyone would like one, please send me your name and snail mail
address. After you receive the calendar, maybe you could send me a buck
to cover the cost of a big envelope and postage.

I don't know if anyone else on the list is as big a pack rat as I am, so
maybe no one will be interested, but these will go first come first
served.

Have fun!

Pete Davis
pandr@cybertours.com