2 steps forward 1 step back

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 21:04:05 PDT

Hi list,
Well, today was interesting! We've had no rain for I don't know how long.
The air has been hot and still. 109 degrees yesterday and 105 degrees
today. Late today a storm cell came in pushing a lot of high winds ahead of
it. My 10' by 20' sandblasting tent took flight (wizard of oz style),
clearing the Scout car with ease while rotating 180 degrees and landing
against a large oak tree and my big trailer on its side in a tangled mess
(luckily the ramps were up, preventing a collision with the carport). One
of the legs of the tent scarred the new paint on the driver's door on its
way up. Score 2 points for the away team......home team, zip! Well, I am
used to grueling routines so in a couple of hours the tent was disassembled,
repaired and reassembled back in place. Rest assured, I WILL take the time
to find a way to secure that sucker down before the next blow.
Keep em rollin'!
TJ