Re: [MV] CA hardtop law?

From: G & K SHAW (dogstar918@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 22:55:28 PDT

Hi
You can do a lot of things and get away with it fine. But from personal
experience I can fore warn you that if you get in an accident and you can
not show that you were CLEARLY using the truck with-in the restrictions of
the Antique or Historic Plate rules; the FIRST thing that will be destroyed
in the accident will be your liability and property damage coverage :( If
you dont like that thought then you have to register and insure it as a
normal commercial vehicle.

regards;

Glenn Shaw