Re: M37 found, value questions

From: Ontrack (ontrack@teleport.com)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 01:51:47 PDT

it should be worth that ammount.. if for some reason you don't buy it... I
have a brother that needs transporation very badly and could really USE that
truck..

I would appricate it sincerely.

Just so you know.. I'm not a wheeler dealer.. type of person. My brother
would not re-sell the vehicle and this way he and I could go to the shows
together bringing us closer.. (which needs to happen)..

Thanks again.

Damon Lehr
ontrack@teleport.com