Re: [MV] Ferrets in a Movie

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 06:08:53 PDT

At 08.19 06/09/00 -0400, TONY wrote:
>Hello List,
>
>My wife was watching... and during the commercial break there was a
commercial for the
>movie "Short Circuit", in that commercial were 2 Ferret MK I 's painted up
>like police/swat vehicles apparently in a standoff or something....
Tony

Sep 5 2000

Tony
I have seen "Short Circuit"! Yes they are Ferrets, painted white, used by
the private police (is this correct?) of a scientific research institute.
There is a "robot" who escape from the institute and they are looking for
"him" (it?). Good shots of Ferrets running on the streets!

Regards and

Keep Them Rolling!

Raimondo - MVPA 15878 & IMPS 2320

(Need for presents or collection Decorative Ceramics? For the best,
handmade, original, Italian Ceramics of Capodimonte, please check here:
http://www.ceramicofnaples.it)