Re: [MV] Helen GA Happenings

From: F. Brian Mead (brian@hardscrabblefarm.com)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 08:12:49 PDT

Richard,
    I was told at the last GAMVPA meeting that the parade is still happening.
If you go to http://www.gamvpa.org/helen.htm you will be able to get the club
contact numbers. They will be able to tell you about the events & times.
Sorry, but I'm only the guy who knows how to do the website stuff, I know no
more than anyone else.
    BTW, I've also added the www.weather.com Helen forecast/conditions to the
page so you can see what the weather will be like for the show.

Later,
Brian Mead