Insurance:The way it was explained to me...simply put

From: Geof Kaye (KAYE-RIVERCITY@webtv.net)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 21:38:23 PDT

If I misrepresented any part of the insurance agreement in any way and I
had an accident where I could/would be at fault. The Insurance company
would examine the situation and first decide if they were responsible
and second if I was liable. If they weren't, I would have to bare the
responsibility myself. If I had met the qualifications and stipulations
of the policy, then they would honor the agreement and defend me/pay
restutions etc. Another words If I did my part they would do theirs. If
I cheated or misrepresented anything they would refuse-then I would have
to ask the courts to get the insurance company to represent me first
then turn around and fight the plaintiffs [fat chance]......two battles
instead of one and extremely expensive and would take years....Did I
care to roll the dice?

'92 Dodge Diesel -'97 454/425 Pathmaker Airboat-'87 BAJA Fish and Ski
and more time/money/toys than I know what to do with....Ain't America
Great!!!