Re: [MV] installing am-fm in 1009

From: Eugene PANTANO (snoshu@market1.com)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 18:03:35 PDT

There is no reason to do anything special to run a 12 volt radio in a
CUCV.....The vehicle is 12 volts...yeah - I know - the starter is 24
volts...yeah-yeah.. But the vehicle operates on 12 volts. Your/the fuse
block has plenty of 12 volt spots...just plug your radio into the block at
''accessories" and be done with it.. 1SG PANTANO