Nato Coupling

From: Demonware Restorations (INDYN@xtra.co.nz)
Date: Sat Sep 09 2000 - 17:22:14 PDT

Has anyone got a spare NATO trailer coupling lying around, unused....????

I am setting up a Youth organisation teaching them everything from outdoor
skills to basic motor mechanics and trouble shooting. I also have a a few
within the group who want to get a Landrover back to military specs. They
found a SWB (in a very sorry state) and asked if they could buy it. The
owner queried as to why they wanted it. Upon hearing their story the owner
replied if you can remove it from here, it is yours.

The 'Rover' is now parked up in my restoration yard and work is due to start
shortly.
As I have a "Sankey" trailer, it is visioned that the 'Rover' will be used
in field deployments as both troop and equipment carrier.

Naturally donations are greatfully accepted but the team is willing to pay
if necessary.

Thanks for any help you may offer.

Adam North