[MV] M35A2's FS

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 04:43:11 PDT

List,
Well, I've finally gotten all of the trucks in I recently purchased.
It was a long time coming, I just couldn't find a block of trucks up
to par. I've posted pics of them at:

              http://hometown.aol.com/joeyounginc/page1.html

All trucks are in really good condition and will be even better after I
give 'em the "Joe Young going over." No junk, $4500 -$6200 range,
serviced, turnkey condition, so you can immediately start enjoying
when purchased.
I'm awaiting paperwork, but if any interest you, contact me.

Tobyhanna was great and I really enjoyed meeting many Listers and
also seeing many of my truck customers that stopped by my area.

Joe "MV Trucker" Young
http://hometown.aol.com/mvtrucker/home.html
also see: joeyoung.com