Re: [MV] M35A2's FS

From: TacticalTruck@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 05:22:31 PDT

In a message dated 9/13/00 7:46:07 AM, MVTrucker@aol.com writes:

>Well, I've finally gotten all of the trucks in I recently purchased.
>It was a long time coming, I just couldn't find a block of trucks up
>to par. I've posted pics of them at:
>
> http://hometown.aol.com/joeyounginc/page1.html

Sounds like a commercial post to me. :)
So while we're at it, I've got deuces, CUCVs and five tons for sale. Trucks
are fully serviced and ready to go. I've been selling these trucks for 15
years now and haven't had a dissatisfied buyer yet. Like Joe, I'm a small
dealer that can pay attention to detail and bring you a quality truck at a
low overhead price. Most importantly, SHOP AROUND.
Jeff
TacticalTruck.com
I'll be adding a for sale section to my web site soon.