Standup and be counted!

From: Earl (etv100@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 05:40:55 PDT

The machine has been placed into motion. The challenge to the form 6 issue
for foreign vehicles will be met head on.
We have raised and pledges for 1/2 of the funding.
I ask all members to assist with what you can and I thank all you brave
soles who have contributed so far.

This is how a democracy changes a wrong.
Please don't let this hobby be closed down by people who think this type of
equipment belongs in a museum yard rusting away.
Our future ownership of vehicle and equipment is on the line here.

We need your support!

Together we can change this direction!

Please forward your contribution to the address below and make it payable to
Mark Barns and Associates or Intl Repo-Depo, Inc.

You can remain anonymous if you wish!
Talk to your clubs and friends spread the word and become part of history
making and be a true Patriot to your beliefs.

Thank You!

Earl Tucker
Int'l Repo-Depo, Inc.
6030 Brittmoore, Suite R