M151 - Fruehauf Body

From: Kevin Vislocky (VISLOCKY@prodigy.net)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 17:50:05 PDT

To add fuel to the discussion, I too have an M-151 with a Fruehauf
Corporation body. The body plate, which looks like tin, is attached to the
front frame rail. It says the same as Jim's:
Body by Fruehauf Corp.
Body Serial No. DLD-9533
Ordinance Assembly 8754459
This is exactly the same numbers as Jim's which surprised me since I thought
mine would have a different serial number. My M-151 had no dash plate and
as of yet I can find no other numbers to identify if it is a Ford,
Willys/Kaiser or what. I also have no idea yet as to year of manufacturer.
It has only one cowl vent on the passenger side. It has floor drains on
both floor pans. Any one have any clues as to what year and manufacturer, it
would be really appreciated.

Thanks,

Kevin Vislocky