Re: [MV] M151 - Fruehauf Body

From: Henry Fackovec (Fackovec@radiotech.com)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 18:21:51 PDT

If it has only one vent, it is post Dec 1960, I do not think that there were
any contracts during '61 (Ken, jump in anytime to prevent me from putting my
fun in my mouth<g>), So I figure you cound safely say it is a '62 or later.

Some of the other points to look at are:
How many locking tabs are on the batttery cover?
What seats does it have in the ft? (Slide lock or screw adjust?)
Does the rear seat have the footman loops welded underneath for holding the
top?

Does your body (The Jeeps, not yours actull;y) have crushing damage along
the dash board??

I would love to see a photo of it, I am a bit of an afficianodo of the
straight M151 series. and like to look fort little details.

Hank Fackovec
62 M151 2D1075
62 M151 2D1033
67 M151A1