Re: [MV] Need some rear shote of an M37

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 01:40:22 PDT

At 13.29 13/09/00 -0700, DAVID wrote:
>My "little " project
  ...snip...

>redoing the spare to a door mount has turned ugly,
My problem here is, I
>don't have a picture of the rear of a (1965 or so) M37.

>Anyway, if anyone has a digital camera and an M37, I would appreciate a
>couple of .jpg shots to take to my local welding shop.
>David

Sep 14 2000

David
Hi from the other side of the "Big Pond"!
There were M37 at Weare Rally, July 27-29: Pictures of the
rear of M37 can be seen here, check for Weare photos in the Album Index:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=983904&Auth=false

On the rear, the M37 does have a pioneer rack/tools! It seems that your
project will need some more money... (to buy them!).

Best wishes and when everything is O.K., dont forget to post some photos of
it!!

Keep Them Rolling!

Raimondo - Italy
MVPA 15878 & IMPS 2320