Re: [MV] HR 4208

From: Cougarjack@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 01:55:23 PDT

You're right on target Lisa. these guys are all lawyers,
and you can tell when they're lying by seeing their mouths move. Section 361 is liable to show up tacked onto the backend of some other bill that no one is watching. I still say we can use the Rico statutes to prevent groups of congressmen from meeting.
Jack, not quite relieved yet

<< He's right, I just looked--361 is gone, for now anyway. See for yourself:

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d106:HR04205:@@@L&summ2=m&

We are still not done watching this. 361 could re-appear.

Lisa