Re: [MV] cab cover(Beachwood comments)

From: Steve Thrasher (gpw42@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 18:49:30 PDT

I agree with Joe about New Life - I have seat covers
for my GPW from them. I think they're a little
"green" in color for WWII (looks like the canvas in my
motor pool when I was at Ft. Hood), but very well
constructed.

I've been considering Beechwood for a top for the GPW,
maybe I need to reconsider that. Anybody else have
any recommendations for a source for GPW summer tops?

Steve Thrasher
Richmond Hill, GA
42 GPW