Re: [MV] Merlin sounds

From: Morten K. Agerup Myhr (mkamyhr@online.no)
Date: Sun Sep 17 2000 - 11:30:11 PDT

That's really a drop in the ocean.... A few years back, when I was single,
(sometimes) happy and had the time to hang around airports and warbirds, we
did a calculation. The total cost of operating a P-51D I was slightly
involved in added up to Norwegian Kroners 12.000,-/hour. That's close to
£1,000/$1,200. Listen, I'd be happy to pay the fuel, if you pick up the rest
of the bill, Gordon ;-)

--
                                  )))