Re(2): [MV] Merlin sounds

From: Gordon.W.I. McMillan (gwim2@student.open.ac.uk)
Date: Sun Sep 17 2000 - 23:21:00 PDT

I'n only about ten miles from the bridge over the river Forth at
Kincardine, and more than once I've been regaled by tales of Spitfires
less engine and wings being towed south over the bridge to go and get
scrapped - if only someone had stacked a few up somewhere. The storage
cost of a dozen trucks is enough for me, Morten.

as an aside, are there any of the Bergen people on the list ? I'm trying
to get a DUKW for Ove Bergo and I don't have his number, but I beleive
some of his family have e-mail?

regards,

Gordon