Re: [MV] generator

From: Bryan Rupp (ruppster@alaskalife.net)
Date: Sun Sep 17 2000 - 17:35:24 PDT

I have one of these also. Below I have listed all the data shown on the data plate. I found a gent
that specializes in old Herc motors that can get gasket kits for the engine. I can dig it up and
send you the info if you are interested. I was also referred to Jim Gilmore as a possible source for
manuals. I sent him an email or two but I don't know if he got them as I never received a response.
Don't know when they quit using Signal Corps. I plan on fixing it up for use with my XM220 Shop Van.

Data plate info:
CORPS OF ENGINEERS, U.S. ARMY
NOM.; Generator Set
T.M.; 11-6115-204-10