Hmmwv siting.

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Sun Sep 17 2000 - 18:54:34 PDT

Went to a gun show, oops, I mean sportsman show today and on the way down to
Illinois I passed the big huge Milwaukee Auto Auction Lot, the dealer only
kind of place. There were two mil or ex-mil Hmmwv's sitting along the
fence. Stopped in for a look (thru the fence) and they looked really clean
and complete other than tops. We asked a guard what was going on and he
said that the area they were parked in was called the "certification area".
He said the army dropped them off for detailing. The last part I find hard
to beleive but, why would they be in the dealer only auto auction yard in
Milwaukee WI of all places?????

Can't afford one anyway, just currious.

je