Re: [MV] Jeep Accident

From: Andreas Mehlhorn (a.mehlhorn@t-online.de)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 02:06:44 PDT

Timothy Smith schrieb:
> Hi list
> After reviewing R Kiser's email and attached websites I thought about
> some of the accident reports I've had to write up and death notices
> I've had to make. The bottom line remains the same...most accidents
> are preventable.

In most countries 95 - 99 per cent of accidents were caused by
"Driver's fault". Only 1 - 5 per cent are caused by technical
reasons.

So you can say that 95 - 99 per cent of all accidents are preventable!

Best regards
Andreas
-Official aknowledged expert for road accidents
 at the law court of Braunschweig-