Match Box ad in Sunday paper

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Sep 24 2000 - 08:17:14 PDT

FYI

 An ad in the Sunday paper from Matchbox Collectables shows "The Great Tanks
of World War II". Eight tanks @ $29.95 each, as follows: Sherman M4A3
105MM, Panzer IV Type F1, Churchill MK-4, Panther Type A, Sherman M4A3 76MM,
Panzer IV Type H/J, T-34/76, Wirbelwind Flak PZ IV. They run about 2 3/4
inches to 3 1/4 inches long.
    I went to the Matchbox website ( www.matchbox.com ) but had no luck
tracking them down. If anybody has more patience than I and can find the
right page, please send the URL. I wonder if the folks who design these
web sites ever try to access them like a customer? geeessshhh...
    If you just got to have to have them, call (USA) 800-858-0102.

regards, Ron