Re: [MV] History Channel

From: Renee Davis (pandr@cybertours.com)
Date: Sun Sep 24 2000 - 08:14:43 PDT

Thanks Jim,

Overall I liked the show. Thought they did justice to the design credit
controversy. But it was fun to pick out the errors. Two shots of Land Cruisers
during the recreational segments. And the shots of the early or pre-war
maneuvers showed the anti tank rigs; weren't those on 1/2 ton Dodges?

Pete Davis
pandr@cybertours.com