Re: [MV] Navy Staff Car!!!

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 02:38:03 PDT

At 10.40 22/09/00 EDT, BOB wrote:

> Raimondo
>
> 3/4 rear view of car at Naval War College in Newport RI

>Bob

Sep 25 2000

Bob
Thank you! If you have any more photo available, I shall only be happy to
have them!!! A rear and a front view! I am trying to create a file on
Staff car: it seems that, as per now!, nobody did think about them! It is
a pity! A book will be a nice idea, however, I am not prepared to do it,
but a web with staff car pictures? I do not have a web site yet (too
expensive here) but I plan to...

Thank you!
Regards
and: Keep Them Rolling!

Raimondo - MVPA 15878 & IMPS 2320

(Need for presents or collection decorative ceramics? For the best,