Re: [MV] Mule tires or sub.

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Sun Sep 24 2000 - 20:50:28 PDT

>Again I come seeking knowledge,I recently obtained a great m274a5 but it
>could use tires,could some one suggest a good substitute tire,or direct me to
>a source for original equipment

You can spend much time searching thru tire books and you will come up with
very few options for 10" tires. The original tires are still available from
a number of sources. You can use atv tires but you will not have the load
capactity to do anything with it. There are some other 10" tires but they
are meant for a much heavier vehicle and would be to stiff. If you could
get or make some of the retrofit 12" wheels then you'll have pages and pages
of tire options.

je