MV Parts Needs

From: steve shaw (gyrene37@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 11:43:16 PDT

Hi List!! I'm back after a couple of months off the list. In the meantime,
I've been to MEDINA and IOLA and have also bought an M-422A-1 Might Mite to
go along with my '51 M-37.
I understand that the side rear view mirror is the same arm and bracket as
an M-38. I need the assembly to bolt on and also the round mirror head.
Anyone has one for sale, please contact me off list with description,
picture (if possible) and price.
Also need some parts for an M-37 my buddy fixing up as follows:
Short metal boarding ladder - cargo bed safety strap - 2 original eye bolts
for the safety strap - pr. of right and left hand seat hold up metal tabs
that mount on the rear stakes just under the eye bolts - pr of leather tail
gate chain covers - all 3 pioneer tools (have the rack and straps) - 1 good
correct vintage jerry can (USMC if possible) - good steering wheel - bed
mounted spare tire bracket and wing nut - cargo bed seat hardware (4 hinged
brackets and two center supports) - front stake panel hardware (two end
brackets with "ears" and center support bracket) - 2 ridge pole brackets.
Good, serviceable used parts are fine on most of this, but he would prefer
NOS on the steering wheel (would consider less, but no cracks, etc.).
Hope some parts are out there. I have some stuff to trade - 24 volt
headlites, ign. switches, test adaptor set, 24 volt regulator (solid state),
original M-37 and also some earlier WC bow corners w/original metal brackets
and leather straps.
Contact me off line with pictures (if possible), description, prices, etc.
Thanks - I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Steve Shaw
'51 M-37 S/N 80011547
' 62 M-422A-1 S/NM422A12950