Trade for CCKW or 1.1/2 ton

From: Webb Swearingen (remo@gte.net)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 11:48:42 PDT

I have a 68 Chevy pro street step-side for sale or trade. The 68 is a
rolling chassis set up for BB. The truck has Hooker coated Super Comp, Full
3.5in Exhaust with Flowmaster mufflers, All Aeroquip Hoses and Fittings, 16
Gallon Fuel Cell, 2 Fuel Pumps, Ford nodular 9in Full Spool, 456 Gears, 35
Spline axles, 4-wheel disc brakes, Weld Draglites, New 33-18.5 Mickey ET
Street tires, back-half and Tubbed, Full Cage, Full Autometer Gauges.
Interior needs to be finished. The truck only has 30 passes on it, I have
14,000 in the chassis would like to trade for a CCKW or a WW2 1.1/2 ton.
Will sale for 7,000. Please E-mail me off list, I can E-mail pics of the 68.
I'm located in Georgetown, Texas

Call Webb,
mobile #: 512-818-1008
home #: 512-869-6635