Re: [MV] Need NAPA or FRAM part number for Weasel Oil Filter

From: fv74@altavista.net
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 10:22:30 PDT

Rob

When I was looking at a M29 to buy, it looked like it had the same oil filter as my 45 MB. If it is the same filter, the following part numbers should work:

Fram
 C-4P
Fram
 C-21
Fram
 C-4
Lee
 151
AC
 P-115
Wix
 51006
Napa
 1100
Hastings
 C-4P101
Onan
 122-24
Clark
 89749
Purolator
 P34
Purolator
 PD34
Hastings
 F101C
Baldwin
 C41F
Hyster
 57041
Facet
 148244
Baldwin
 C53MJ
Ford-New Holland
 C7NN-6N605-A
Wix
 PC1F

Take the old filter element with you to compare. I bought the Wix filter and it had the seals built into it, so I had some parts left over. It fit fine.

Dave Fillman
45 MB