Re: [MV] Need NAPA or FRAM part number for Weasel Oil Filter

From: RKiser8375@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 16:35:29 PDT

Interestingly enough, the weasel does appear to share the same oil filter
part numbers as the 45 Willis MB. I will add two part numbers to your list:
CarQuest 85006 and 85100.

These cross reference to Fram part numbers as follows:

Fram CarQuest
C-4 85006
C-4P 85006
C-21 85100

The 85100 is a little bit larger than the 85006, but I assume that both of
them will work.

Rob Kiser
Breedin' pair of weasels ('45 M29C's)