Mule Engine Deck Lid needed.

From: Chris (cdavis@mail.johnsonmfg.net)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 15:32:26 PDT

I have an A2 4 wheel steer version on the Mule that needs an engine deck
lid. I'd like an A2 lid if I can get it, but am willing to accept an A5
lid also. (I understand the A5 can be made to fit.). I also need
the small lid that goes over the 4 to 2 wheel steering linkage up
front. While I'm shopping, I could use a fuel tank as well.

I can pay cash, but also have NOS mule tires (with the Denman factory
labels still on them) I would trade.

I have tried Grove and the usual suspects. (Grove has the fuel tank).

Thanks,

Chris Davis
'53 M37
'66 M274-A2 Mule