Re: [MV] M715 tires

From: Chuck from Olive-Drab (cc@olive-drab.com)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 17:18:11 PDT

I am very happy with a set of Super Swamper Radial/TSLs size 36x12.5R16 on
my M-37. They are larger than stock, have a solid military look, and work
fine on the stock rims (with inner tubes). Ride is very good on highway and
they are sturdy and grip well off-road. I run them at 40 psi normally.

I kept one NDT as a spare and have used it in an emergency with no problems
caused by the mix.

A couple of differences with my truck: 4.89 gears and a Hercules diesel
repower. Your situation may be different.

This has been discussed a lot on the Power Wagon Forum and there are a lot
of opinions, but this works for me.

Chuck

chuck@olive-drab.com
www.olive-drab.com