M715 Blackout Headlight

From: ET Lance-Gómez (etlance@execpc.com)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 17:27:11 PDT

I am preparing to replace the blackout headlite on my M715. It didn't have one when I bought it, so I now have one and want to bolt it on.

My 2 questions are:
What type of bolts are used and which way do the bolts face? Up or down?
The previous idiots, er owners, cut off the wire going from the wiring harness back at the firewall. However, there is enough of a stub for
me to splice back in a piece of wire. Can someone recommend where I can get a 6' piece of the 14 ga neoprene wire used?

All help appreciated.
Thanks
TED