Re: [MV] Need installation assistance (M37)

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 01:04:05 PDT

At 12.02 28/09/00 -0700, DAVID wrote:
>Through the great kindness of Robert Harding in Virginia I am now the owner
>of a latch assembly for the door mounted spare on my M37. I don't know
how to install it and I don't do well
>w/word descriptions. Would anyone have a picture of the installation
>procedure??
>Any help appreciated. Please answer off list to enterprise@earthlink.net
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>David

Sep 29 2000

Why off-list? I do not have an M37, but I am interested too! Especially
in seeing a picture or drawing!

Thank you!

O.D. is Much Better!

Raimondo - MVPA 15878 & IMPS 2320

(Need for presents or collection Decorative Ceramics? For the best,
handmade, original, Italian Ceramics of Capodimonte, please, check here:
http://www.ceramicofnaples.it)