Re: [MV] 6th ACR

From: JOHN SEIDTS (john@astory.com)
Date: Sat Sep 30 2000 - 18:09:57 PDT

The 6th ACR was based at Fort George G. Meade during the 1950's, and went to
Vietnam during that war. They returned to Fort Meade and were de-activated
in the 1970's. I don't know if they are still around. If you need more
information, call the Fort Meade Museum at 301-677-6696 (I think, it may be
6966) or if I haven't remembered these numbers right, call 301-677-6261 for
the post operator. Speak with Barbara, as she is very helpful.