M52 five ton ALWAYS ON problem fixed.

From: Bill George (jangeo@2xtreme.net)
Date: Sat Sep 30 2000 - 17:29:09 PDT

Couldn't have been simpler. For some darned reason, this truck has a switch
located below the instruments that is labeled Keep Switch in OFF position.
Only turn on in event of chemical or atomic attack. Seems to be some sort of
electrical bypass switch. This is the only truck I have ever seen it on.
Anyway the problem was, that the switch happened to be in the ON position.
Thanks for all the suggestions though. Anybody else have one of these
switches? It's not in any of my manuals.
Bill