Re: [MV] M741B Pics

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@bit-net.com)
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 07:23:58 PDT

Adam,

        Instead of sending sending pics to everyone who request why not post
them to a website that is free that anyone can then view? Go here.

http://www.photopoint.com/index.html

Follow the simple (?) directions and away you go.

James Shanks
The Line Below is my Ham Radio Callsign
n1vbn@bit-net.com
The line below is my Ham Radio Packet Address
N1VBN @ WB1DSW.NH.USA.NOAM