Re: [MV] M52 five ton ALWAYS ON problem fixed.

From: ken uhrick (kuhrick@home.com)
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 16:28:48 PDT

At 05:29 PM 9/30/00 -0700, Bill George wrote:
>Couldn't have been simpler. For some darned reason, this truck has a switch
>located below the instruments that is labeled Keep Switch in OFF position.
>Only turn on in event of chemical or atomic attack. Seems to be some sort of
>electrical bypass switch. This is the only truck I have ever seen it on.
AND i HOPE YOU NEVER NEED IT
Or all of us is in for trouble
and my m886 would be out too i bet
any one know how many HMV's would make it and operate after a
nuclear blast i meen the way off ones not the ground 0 stuff i hear
points and older stuff would make it better than the new things
should i get and keep a old points disbuter for my MV