...For want of a nail... AND Orange County Vet. Day Parade

From: William R. Benson (Benson@eqe.com)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 08:01:51 PDT

Greetings all!

FINALLY got a bit of forward momentum going on my M-37 shaped paperweight!
Pulled ALL wheel cylinders, cleaned them, need to get two of them honed, and
have the rebuild kits. Fate, working the way it normally does, threw a curve
ball at me. One of the cylinders is missing the spring. Where can I get one o'
these?

Also. I accidentally deleted the list of folks who want to participate in the
Orange County Veteran's Day Parade. If you want to go in under the MVOOC
banner, this means that you don't have to screw around with entry forms and the
like, we'll do it for you, just show up and enjoy the day. So, If you plan on
participating, please let me know (again!). I apologize for the inconvenience

Bill Benson