New member

From: Jamie Austin (Jamie.austin@austingroup.co.uk)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 14:10:14 PDT

Hi there guys, i'm new to the military vehicle list. i live in England, UK.

I'm also a member of the US D90 owners list, have been for quite a few
months now, adding my technical know how and experience to the vast amount
of volume on there, probably similar to your list i'd imagine.
I only really joined to find out an e-mail address, i don't know of any of
you can help me....

I have been looking at the REMLR site, and have some information that i want
to post there (It's an update of the 'unknown' military part numbers page
that is on there). being ex army (REME) myself, i have a lot of literature
that i 'acquired'....heh heh! know what i mean?

anyhow, i have a few pages of these numbers to mail to the REMLR list, but
there is no e-mail comtact address on their site. there's a fax number, but
my fax machine at work won't dial overseas. does anyone have a contact name
and e-mail address i can use?

Many thanks for your time.

Jamie
jamie.austin@austingroup.co.uk